CNT Depository Store Your Gold
CNT Depository Inc. is a COMEX-approved storage facility. CNT Inc. is a Patron Member of the IPMI (International Precious Metals Institute) and an associate member of the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association). Both CNT Inc. and CNT Depository Inc. are 100% insured by Lloyd’s of London.
WHY CNT DEPOSITORY SERVICES?
- · 100% INSURED BY LLOYD’S OF LONDON
- · COMEX APPROVED
- · NO OUTSOURCED SECURITY FULLY ALLOCATED &
- · SEGREGATED STORAGE
- · ONLINE, REAL TIME AUDITS
CNT has invested heavily in establishing and maintaining the highest quality of service and the latest technologies for security and vaulting. CNT’s Custom Inventory Management System provides instant access to the exact location of your valuables. They offer customized client reports to fit individual needs, as well as monthly or quarterly billing.
CNT’s CLASS III FACILITY OFFERS:
- · 20,000 SQ. FT OF FULLY INSURED STORAGE
- · 1,400 SQ. FT OF CLASS III SEGREGATED VAULT SPACE
- · 75 CU. FT OF CLASS III PRIVATE VAULT STORAGE
- · HIGHLY EFFICIENT, EXPANDABLE PALLET RACKING SYSTEM FOR SILVER STORAGE
CNT offers online, real time audits as an additional service to clients. Also, CNT has the resources to provide in-house authentication services to guarantee the purity of your precious metals holdings.
“CNT is the largest seller of raw gold to the federal government. (In 2011) the U.S. Mint, which has bars made into coins for collectors and investors, bought $1.86 billion worth of the metal from the Bridgewater (Mass.) company.” Bloomberg, November 3rd, 2011
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES OF STORING WITH CNT DEPOSITORY?
- Unlike safety deposit boxes (and unlike many other depositories), all precious metals stored at CNT Depository are 100% insured against all physical loss, damage, theft, or other liability. Their insurance provider is Lloyd’s of London.
- Since CNT is a privately owned facility, they are not subject to the same limitations imposed upon banking institutions by the US Government.
- CNT Depository does not contract out any of our storage or security. They store all of your assets in their own highly secured facility.
- These assets are fully segregated, allocated, and remain constantly under their direct protection. Security (both internal and external) is their highest priority.
- CNT Depository is a COMEX-approved gold, silver, platinum, and palladium depository. Only 6 facilities worldwide have obtained these COMEX certifications, and these facilities must meet or exceed Exchange imposed criteria for security, processing, and financial standards.
- CNT Depository prides itself on the service they provide to their (and our) customers. They take great care of our clients. They provide accurate, efficient, safe procedures to allow you to focus on your life while CNT focuses on the security of your assets.
HOW DO I KNOW MY ASSETS ARE SAFE AGAINST UNEXPECTED LOSS?
- CNT's facility and the assets it holds are 100% insured against all physical loss, theft, damage, or other liability by Lloyds of London. They do not outsource any of their storage. Therefore, they are able to certify, at all times, that you are receiving the highest quality protection.
ARE MY ASSETS CO-MINGLED WITH THE HOLDINGS OF OTHER CLIENTS?
- No. CNT Depository offers only segregated and allocated storage. From the moment your precious metals enter their facility, you can be certain your holdings remain segregated at all times.
HOW CAN I TRACK THE ASSETS I HAVE IN STORAGE WITH CNT DEPOSITORY?
- CNT Depository provides an accounting statement at the end of each billing cycle. Additionally, each transaction is accompanied by a certificate of receipt and an inventory update. If at any time you wish to have an account update sent to you, customer service will be happy to provide that information.
- If you wish to inspect your holdings in person, CNT offers a yearly audit by contract. Up to three more audits per year can be done for an additional charge for each audit. Just make an appointment to do so. They are also happy to conduct real-time audits through a secure internet connection. Contact Bradley Strayer at PMIG for more information and pricing.
WHAT TYPES OF PRODUCTS ARE ALLOWABLE IN STORAGE?
- CNT Depository stores all types of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium coins, bars, or rounds.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR TAKING DELIVERY OF MY HOLDINGS?
- Clients must first contact PMIG and complete a shipping request document. We will gladly help you organize shipment to your desired location or prepare your metals for pick up at our facility.
- The standard handling fee is $25 package plus all applicable insurance, postage, and/or other courier costs. These costs are dependent on destination and value of the product being shipped.
I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS. WHO SHOULD I CALL?
- Please contact PMIG of Texas at 888-320-2117, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information.